BillMobile.com is owned, operated and made available by ImpulsePay Ltd ("ImpulsePay").
By accessing or using any part of BillMobile.com you agree to be bound by the following conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, you may not access or use BillMobile.com.
We may change these conditions at any time without any notice to you. By your continued access and use of BillMobile.com you agree to be bound by the most current version of the conditions of use. Please check these conditions periodically for any changes that have been made.
Except where otherwise noted, the content of BillMobile.com Web pages (including the design, text, graphics and arrangement thereof) and the software used therein, is the property of and is owned and controlled by Impulsepay Ltd and is the copyright material of Impulsepay Ltd or its associated content-provider organisations.
ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.
Save as provided below, no materials from BillMobile.com may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way.
Impulsepay Ltd takes active measures to ensure that no unauthorized use or breach of its intellectual property rights is committed.
Subject to applicable third-party content-providers' licences, you may electronically copy and print in hard copy, portions of BillMobile.com for your personal use only. You are not permitted to sell or trade in material so copied. Any other use, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of Impulsepay Ltd is similarly strictly prohibited except to publicise the BillMobile.com website and service.
Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in these conditions or anywhere on BillMobile.com shall be construed as conferring any licence under any of Impulsepay Ltd or any third party's intellectual property rights.
BillMobile.com is provided by Impulsepay Ltd on an "as is" and "as and when available" basis to users. You use BillMobile.com at your own risk.
Impulsepay Ltd and its associated content-provider organisations make considerable efforts to make information made available via BillMobile.com as accurate as possible but no warranty or fitness is implied.
Neither Impulsepay Ltd nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, third-party content providers, sponsors, licensers, or the like, makes any representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you:
- That BillMobile.com will be uninterrupted or error-free,
- That BillMobile.com or the computer server from which BillMobile.com is made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components,
- To the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service, search results, products or merchandise provided through BillMobile.com Impulsepay Ltd makes and you receive, no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to:
- BillMobile.com, its content, merchandise, services, documents, information, items or materials provided by Impulsepay Ltd in connection with the use of BillMobile.com; or
- Any goods or services or information received through or advertised on BillMobile.com or received through links provided on BillMobile.com, including without limitation no representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights or otherwise.
No oral advice or written information given by Impulsepay Ltd or its affiliates, or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, merchants, sponsors, licensers, or the like, will create a representation, a warranty or condition nor should you rely on any such information or advice.
In jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or disclaimer of certain warranties, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Impulsepay Ltd is not an agent for and does not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in BillMobile.com, nor for the availability, suitability or prices of such goods and services nor for the legal entitlement, competences, professional qualifications, trade certifications, or memberships of trade associations of such persons, companies or other organisations.
Impulsepay Ltd advises users to satisfy themselves as to the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered or qualifications held by those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in BillMobile.com.
Neither Impulsepay Ltd nor its associated content-provider organisations seek to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from their negligence.
Under no circumstances will Impulsepay Ltd or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, sponsors, licensers, or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of BillMobile.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, use of data or other intangible losses) that result from either:
- The use and reliance on BillMobile.com; or
- The inability to use BillMobile.com; or
- Mistakes, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, transmission or service response time, or any failure of performance with respect to BillMobile.com including without limitation those arising from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to Impulsepay Ltd's records, programs or services; or
- Merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on BillMobile.com and merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on any links provided on BillMobile.com; or
- Information or advice received through or advertised on BillMobile.com and information or advice received through or advertised on any links provided on BillMobile.com; or
- Any information, data, text, messages and other materials that you email, post upload, reproduce, transmit or is otherwise distributed using BillMobile.com. Impulsepay Ltd is unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Any information or data which you transmit to or by using Impulsepay Ltd is done at your own risk and Impulsepay Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or injury that may result from transmitting such information.
If any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These conditions and any and all documents specifically referenced herein constitute the entire agreement between you and Impulsepay Ltd with respect to the subject matter hereof. If any provision contained in these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Impulsepay Ltd controls BillMobile.com from within the country of England. It can, however, be accessed from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from those of England, by accessing BillMobile.com you agree that the laws of England, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to your use of BillMobile.com. You and Impulsepay Ltd also agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, with respect to such matters. Users of BillMobile.com accessing it from places outside of England acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws.